SERVICE RECORD: • Member of the Permit Tribunal 1975
• Chairman of the Permit Tribunal 1976 – 1978
• Assistant / Proxy SANFL Tribunal Commissioner 1968 - 1976
• Chairman of the SANFL Tribunal 1977 – 1982
• Chairman of the Affiliated Leagues Tribunal 1980 – 2005
• SANFL Vice Patron 2007 - ongoing
ACHIEVEMENTS: • Awarded Member of the Order of Australia
• SANFL Life Membership 1984
• SA Community Football League Life Member 2010
The Honourable Justice Kevin Duggan AM QC, apart from having a long and illustrious career as a Supreme Court of South Australia judge, has also been a great servant of the South Australian National Football League.
He held official positions with the SANFL for 32 consecutive years. In applying his expertise to the laws of the game, Kevin has been an integral part of the SANFL Tribunal System and is well regarded for his fair and balanced adjudication of infringements committed by the players of our great game within this state.